At Seats2meet and the Permanet Futurelab we joined the open lock hackathon at August 19th.
During the hackathon we decided to work on three things:
- An API protocol standard for openings and closing locks
- Hard- and software that can be used for bicycle (locker) locks
- Software that can be used for the website and mobile app that opens locks
We set up this github-account with some first repositories (mention your github username if you have one)
In this Trello-board we documented some things (mention your Trello username if you have one)
Product Plan is:
- We upload the website/app prototype to a server.
- We finish the Arduino software and we use The ThingsNetwork for communicating
- We link the webapp with the bike lockers (Arduino lock)
more information : open lock doc